Languages Training & Consultancy Solutions is one of the fastest growing language service provider in the country. LTCS was established with the aim to provide quality language related services at both Corporate and Individual level. We have an outstanding record of achievement when it comes to providing language tutoring services in a variety of languages including Dutch, Portuguese, Mandarin, French, English, Italian, German, Spanish and local languages.
We are seeking experienced language tutors who enjoy working with motivated students at all levels for informal conversation, formal study, travel and business purposes. This position is tenable at its offices in Lilongwe, Blantyre, Zomba and Mzuzu.
• Teach small groups of 4-10 people for one and half-hour sessions, in addition to some one-on-one tutoring
• Teach general language skills in reading, writing, listening and speaking, as well as for specific contexts (eg travel, business)
• Record student progress and conduct assessments
• Liaise with program coordinator to develop tailored programs
• Interact positively with clients to promote a fun, friendly and creative learning environment
You will need:
• Excellent command of the target language, including reading, writing, conversation, business vocabulary and cultural understanding
• A tertiary language qualification, preferably a bachelor’s degree
• A strong ability to motivate students and communicate teaching content creatively and effectively
• Reliability, professional personal presentation and the ability to lead classes and work unsupervised
• Ability to work a minimum of 5 hours per week, including evenings and weekends
• Prior teaching experience is desirable
If you are a qualified and passionate language tutor, send your resume to: The Program Coordinator, Languages Training & Consultancy Solutions, P.O Box 31811, Lilongwe; email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for receiving applications is on the 5th of June 2018.